Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quick college update

Well, I heard from UNC today.

...

I didn't get in.

The letter they sent was very kind. I didn't expect to get in anyway, and I'm not crushed with disappointment. This does mean, however, that I have one option left before I'm stuck here all next semester, taking classes at GTCC, which I really don't want to do. Really, really, really don't want to do. College life at home, with all the drama in my house, would be...well, it would be really bad. Nightmarish.

On a lighter note, I think I'm getting sick. But I really hope it's just allergies. On a still lighter note, my brain hurts. I hate trig!

Let me just reiterate something I said in a previous post...anyone who reads this who isn't in college yet, don't do what I did. Don't do anything I did; do not follow in my footsteps. It's a very bad idea.

Great. My dad's home; he'll find out about UNC any minute. I'm really not up to that conversation.

1 comment:

  1. ...? What did you do that was so bad? LOL! And I'm sorry you didn't get in to UNC. :( I have my fingers crossed for you to get in this last-hope college! I agree with you; I would most certainly NOT want to spend my college years at home. *shudder* :) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete